Thursday 9 August 2012

Introducing The Grey Haven Guard

As previously mentioned, now that I've got to the end of my first season I'll retire the Angband Wolves. I think I've learned a lot over the course of the season, but with so many Orc teams in the league I quite fancy something a bit different.

So, here we have The Grey Haven Guard


The star of the team is Xakalwe, my agility 5 blitzer. He basically does everything on the team, being one of only two with block, three with dodge and being one of the fastest players.

That said, my guard blitzer was very useful indeed in the only game I've had him for, and I think with a fair bit of guard sprinkled through the team, these elves could dish out a little pain from time to time.

I've gone for dodge first on my linemen, with the idea that they'll take wrestle and fend in due course (if they live long enough!). I have enough money for another catcher, but I'd like to wait until I have some protection skills on Vanval, and I'll wait to see how horrible my division looks like in the main tiers of the OCC next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment